Friday, December 27, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things (kentuckiana photographer)

This year has been absolutely crazy!  It started out with me being a different photographer...I had a different mindset and process.  Mid year I decided on a name change and complete overhaul on pricing structure and business.  My amazing clients have made that change more than perfect!  I met new people, branched out of my little town, and have even begun to tackle weddings.
Picking a favorite session or even 1 favorite image from a session isn't easy.  These kids and couples and families are all beautiful and I love every image for different reasons.

I love the crazy faces because i'm a mom, and I know that it shows kids as they are.
I love couples kissing, because it's sweet and who doesn't love a little romance?!
I love the big blue, or brown, or green eyes looking through the lens directly at me.
I love the fun spur of the moment images that were unexpected.

I re-branded in August 2013, and while i have loved every moment of my photographic journey, I have finally achieved where I want to be in these last few months.
Thank you to all of the families that have allowed me into your lives.  Allowed me to play with and interact with your kids.  Get to know you.  Hold your precious newborns, and capture the moment you became husband and wife.

I already have plans in the works for 2014 and I can't wait to see you all again!





of course some of my favorites are of my own kids! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment