Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby J {New Albany Newborn Photographer}

This little man...was overdue.  Well...born early...but overdue for the family ;)
He is the little brother to two big sisters that I'm sure are smitten by his tiny self...as am I! (and you are about to be!) 




I've said it before and I'll say it again...PARENTS...get involved in your newborn's photo shoot!  babies this age need mom and dad right near by so do the solo baby pics, but then get involved and interact with your little one...you won't regret the precious images that come out of it!


2 comments:

  1. Found you through the iheartfaces contest and wanted to comment- you are 100% right about parents getting involved in the newborn shoot! I've often times heard moms say, 'Oh, I look terrible/ I have to loose some weight first" generally dogging their appearance and to that I say BAH! Of course you want beautiful photos of your beautiful babies, but YOU- YOU are the miracle makers. You grew this perfect little combination of two people, this unique set of parts, this brand new human being. Get in there and be part of your miracle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! No momma WANTS to be photographed right after having a baby so i try to respect that but at the same time...babies want mommies and you need to interact with your new baby because some day you'll look back on that photo and see the endearing look in your eyes and you'll love the image in a different way!

    ReplyDelete