Monday, December 9, 2013

Extended Families {Huber's Family Photographer}

I always love when I get to photograph large families and extended families.  Seeing the dynamic between one family unit is always interesting and fun, unique to each one of us!  But seeing the dynamic between extended families is always extra interesting.  This group had a gorgeous location on a FREEING cold day, but we grinned and bared through it and they looked great!  Getting family photos can be stressful, I know...I just did ours.  ARGH! And with a lot of little ones it can seem like more of a headache than it's worth...but I gotta tell you...it's worth it.  It's worth the extra time and consideration to coordinate everybody, it's worth the time getting everyone to one location simultaneously, it's worth the costs and time.  One day our kids will get to look back and see the pics of everyone all together, and have a new appreciation for it.  I wish my family had done it!  So next time you coordinate your own family pictures, consider getting everyone else in on it too!







I think we can ALL relate to this side of the family dynamic  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment