Friday, December 27, 2013

Girls are Made of Sweetness and Pearls (Louisville baby photographer)

This next client of mine I met at my favorite hair salon in Louisville.  I have finally gotten comfortable saying that I am a part time stay at home mom, and part time photographer.  It's odd.  I respect the talent and skills of photographers all over the place so much that i didn't want to include myself as one.  I guess it's finally time though?
But anyways...this lovely lady did a fantastic job on my hair, and so when she contacted me to do a 6 month session for her little baby girl, I was so very excited.  You see...I have become a baby boy photographer of late.  It has been the year(s) of the boy so i have had very few girly girls to photograph.  One of my last baby girls, when they arrived for the shoot, they told me that dad didn't like headbands on newborns.  :::gasp::: well there goes 75% of my ideas! (lol) (you know who you are!!)  Well this little mom and baby did NOT disappoint in the girly-ness factor, nor in the sheer beauty and adorbs side either.  Plus, the baby has better shoes than I do...so....yeaaaaah.










No comments:

Post a Comment