Tuesday, September 17, 2013

wild child {Madison, IN}

I had the pleasure of photographing this little girl for the third time in her life.  Her mom and I met through a series of family and friend connections...something like my husband's friends' sister's friend.  :)  easy right?  Anyways...she is a wonderfully calm little girl, with no attitude, and not a wild hair on her head.  Oh no wait...wrong child.  She's a crazy girl full of attitude and adventure and knowledge of everything.  I adore her little wild blonde hair and personality, probably because although she is younger, she is a picture of everything I face with my daughter in the years to come!

Thanks for allowing me to be your personal paparazzi for the day Miss I!






( hey look that's me)
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment