Wednesday, September 25, 2013

he has a secret

I have been photographing this little bundle since back in the day when I was still "practicing" photography.  He has grown up into the cutest little guy though and I always look forward to photographing him.  Mostly because his momma KNOWS how to put together a little boy outfit!  :) This boy was made 'famous' with my favorite pic of him on the aqua backdrop...i mean...come on....CUTE? amIright?



...and now he'll be 'famous' again because of this...




 I wish I could claim the credit for this adorable idea...but again...all momma...now go see what his secret is!!













 Usually I am one way or another on images...b/w or color...but then you get some that have both mood AND great color...how to choose.........both!









Mr. B....I think your photography skills will need to improve...but maybe i'm not artistic enough ;)
(I've been letting kids from sessions point the camera and push the button recently...I enjoy it!)




Congratulations you two...er...three.  I can't WAIT to meet baby #2!

















No comments:

Post a Comment