Friday, November 7, 2014

Logan+Alli Married ( Evansville wedding photographer )

Logan and Alli are my first 'exotic destination' couple.  If you are in the Kentuckiana area and ever looking for a vacation destination...look no further than Evansville, IN.  :)  No but really...this couple is so sweet and was willing to work with the 2 hour distance between us to let me photograph both their engagement, and wedding.  They were a lot of fun to work with and throw one heck of a party.  (Alli is obviously the bigger dancer between the two though.) I always love when I am able to spend an entire day with a couple, from start to finish, hair and make-up to last dances.  Thank you for inviting me into your most special day.  Allowing me to see you at your most memorable moments and capture them.  I hope you love and share your images for many generations to come!
(special shout out to my second shooter, Nicole LaFever!  You rock!)





















































No comments:

Post a Comment