Saturday, November 22, 2014

BLACK FRIDAY Special (kentuckiana photographer)

SALE HAS ENDED...check back next year! :)

It's that fabulous time of year.  It's officially time to sit down and celebrate with family, to exchange gifts and sit around the fire with coffee and cookies and chocolate.  It's the Christmas season...which also brings us the pleasure of BLACK FRIDAY!  Rather than offer mini sessions at certain times during the year where everyone has to coordinate at a specific time and location that I decide upon, I have created an annual sale where you get to make your OWN mini session.  My slow season, is your win!  So gift it or use it yourself.  Get updated family pictures, or photos of your baby, a mommy and me session, a daddy and me session, a session because you just got engaged, or a session JUST because it's been a while.  Get in on this deal while you can, it's only available for ONE week!


Q: Can I use this for any type of session I want?  
A: While most any type of session can be done with this special, it is not advised to be used for newborn sessions as they can be unpredictable and not fit within the 45min time limit.




Q: What if I forget or can't get my session scheduled before it expires?

A: No worries!  Your $125 is considered a deposit towards a full price session and can be used towards such at a later date!




Q: Are my downloadable images suitable for printing?

A: YES! They are full resolution and able to printed at just about any size you want!  (please contact me if you plan to use it for an advertising billboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment