Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little Baby N

Well I'm a little behind on blogging...but this little guy warrants a blog post anyways.  A few months ago I bought a plane ticket to head down to FL to be there for my BFF's first birth.  Her due date was early August...I should have known better than to plan for baby's LATE arrival.  You see me and this friend are a little too much alike.  We both are VERY efficient workers.  So efficient in fact that we both make beautiful babies in 38 weeks or less.  40 weeks?  Who needs it!  So he arrived early.  After some work we got my flight changed and baby Owen and I headed south!


This little baby boy is an absolute DOLL baby and I know his mom and dad are smitten by him.  I'm so glad that you guys are (FINALLY) ;) parents!  Welcome to the best, most exhausting, trying, joyful, fun, crazy ride of your life!  I hope you two bring many more beautiful babies into the world...my kids could use some competition right!  hah!






No comments:

Post a Comment