Wednesday, March 5, 2014

a baby some smashed cake and a bathtub -louisville baby photographer-

Cake smash sessions are a favorite of mine.  You never know just how a kid will react to having an entire cake placed in front of them.  Some look at you like you're crazy.  Some dive in face first.  Some daintily dip their pointer finger into the icing for 5 bites and politely say 'i done.' (like this girl's kid)
This little guy is quite possibly the fourth cutest baby I know.  If I have more kids he'll move down the ladder...but we're going to say that won't happen so I think his spot is secure.
I photographed this little one's birth photos and have since helped teach his momma how to photograph him on their own.  I was excited when she asked me to photograph his first birthday!  So without further 'adieu'   I give you...a baby, a cake, and a bathtub.

time flies when you start out only 20 inches tall...



oh the FACE!


Again with the FACE!



whatever you want kid...a pony? a car? a jet plane?   DONE! (daddy will cover it)


Daddy needs to get his own cake though.






No comments:

Post a Comment