Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gettin' Hitched (southern indiana wedding photographer)

Well that's odd...Wedding photographer!  But that's me...yep...I'm officially launching my wedding business.  I've been back and forth on whether or not to 'do' weddings for a while now.  If I did it...I wanted to do it right.  I wanted to feel comfortable with my skill and consistently deliver great images...which I think I can finally do! Not that I don't make mistakes...but that's why we have photoshop right?! hah!
So here is a sneak of my first bride's mini-engagement session.  If you are in the Indiucky area, ahem...Kentuckiana area and are in need of a wedding photographer...hit me up!  My first few brides get amazing offers and specials!
How sweet are these two?!  I can't wait to see their wedding next summer...





1 comment:

  1. Very impressive picture quality of the photos taken by an Indiana Wedding Photographer. I am really touched.

    ReplyDelete